Friday, March 23, 2007

Speaking of leg warmers...


Another blog entry from Randomville! It's a caption-that-photo contest! Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

At 8:29 PM , Blogger Brenda Rae said...

I can take her - I really can! Mboy...

 
At 10:08 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I am glad I took that picture its too funny!!

 
At 12:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"So here's the deal: We're attached at the hip! Sure, Mommy's laughing, but she really will be relieved when my legs grow long enough to walk on my own. Then I can carry her when she needs me to."

 
At 7:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And so MBoy, having recently completed his Superman flying lessons, gently set his very-surprised mother back onto the driveway.

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger JRod Music said...

"Where did I put that can of Static Guard?"

 
At 9:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a boy! A 24lb boy! Born in the train yard...with his clothes on! I felt so good after labor that I wanted to walk home.

 
At 7:40 AM , Blogger Allie L. said...

AND THE WINNER IS.....

1st Place: JRod (yours made me laugh really hard!)

2nd Place: Sue (that's an awesome caption)

3rd Place: Brenda (this is the literal caption for this photo - you know Mboy well!)

Prizes: a complimentary Venti, Grande, and Tall coffee, respectfully. Brenda, is there a Starbucks in Farmland, IA? :)

What really happened: I was gathering up the kids to leave the train yard museum, only to find Miles UNDER one of the trains (they're only for show, but still!). I tried to carry him back to my friend Steph so we could go, and he fought me with all of his 24lb might! My caption would have been: "Sometimes I have to laugh so I don't cry!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home