"Treasures"
I am thrilled to announce the upcoming release of my new album!My publisher, Dave Clark of Sunday Best Music in Nashville, TN, has helped make this dream of mine a reality. For the past year I've been writing hymns, old and new, and other worship songs toward this collection of gospel-centered lyrics and singable melodies.
This new album is titled "Treasures." The aim of these songs is to simply share what I've seen and what I've found in the treasures of Jesus, the Bible, and the old hymns. I hope that the listeners find truth more precious than gold, hope more tangible than notes and rhymes. It includes 13 songs -- some old hymn texts set to new music, some brand new hymns, and some spiritual songs like journal streams from my heart to yours. Release date is October 13.
Please pre-order yours now! Select shipping or local pickup option. Locals can receive their pre-ordered copy at the Listening Party on Thursday, Sept. 29th in Cedar Rapids. Details TBA!
Thanks,
Allie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home